New England Homes and Atlantic Blue Water (LLC) and Liberty Modular Homes LLC

Think twice before you buy a New England Home from Atlantic Blue Modular Home LLC, Chester, NH and or Liberty Modular Home LLC from Chichester, NH. We are having many issues from unexceptable to poor workmanship issues to uninstalled and incorrectly installed building products from NEH independant contractor which was assigned to us by NEH back in Dec 2007. Its Jan 2008 and the so called "turn key homes" that was delivered on May 24th, 2007 failed occupance twice (?) in Aug and its still not completed. BEWARE BEWARE if you thinking to buy a home from these people and or doing any business with these people. Furthermore, Call me and take a tour of this NEH and see for your self. We hire an independant architect to view this home and in his report states that the workmanship is "not exceptable" in the building trade. Dont get burnt like me and other NEH buyers has. I would suggest to stay away from these people, for you own good.

Firewoodguy.com

Reply to
firewoodguy.com