Premanufactured Homes

I did a lot of research into this, read the books, checked out the websites. One of the highest rated is Silvercrest. Their site is

The factory tour is a video of the process. Pretty well done. There are also lots of floor plans on the site. There's also a page where you can find out where the nearest dealer is.

If you're on the east coast, I'm not sure who to recommend. I don't think Silvercrest is there.

Maxi

Email addy upon request.

Reply to
maxinemovies

Google it.

LB

Reply to
LB

I want to look into pre made homes. Anyone have websites to share?

Reply to
Bryan

Not sure by "pre made" whether you mean fully manufactured as in a mobile home or not. My house is "panelized" where each wall was built, siding and windows installed etc then the entire thing is shipped for assembly.

3500 sq ft 2 story house was less than $85k delivered. Of couser there is also the foundation, utilities, all the interior finishing etc........

Reply to
Ben Phlat

I did ok with fleetwood, but be ready to deal for best prices.

will

Ben Phlat wrote:

Reply to
willbair