chain link fence question

I know I have seen these joiners before but cannot remember where. I am looking for joiners that you can use to construct a frame using chain link posts or top rails. They are just corner pieces that fit into the end of the rail or post. I need to build a 2 walled dog pen so it can go into the front part of my garage.I perfer to use chain link because one of the dog has a problem eating any other material.

Reply to
bdeditch