1950's doors

Back in the 1950's-60's there were quite a few houses being built (mainly ranches) with front doors that had some rather interesting geometric window designs. There's one design I'm trying to find which had 3 windows in the top corner of the door in the shape of 3 bells. Does anyone remember these? I'd really like to find one of those doors for my house. But I have absolutely no idea where to even begin looking for one. I know of two houses in my area which still have this door. It's very art deco. And I'm sure most of you have no idea what I'm talking about! Wish I could post a picture here. Bryan

Reply to
Totalrod2

try this:

the owner is Tom Joyal. He's a good guy & will be glad to help you out

Reply to
longshot

Get some made?

Reply to
CWatters

I just emailed that company. We'll see....Thanks for the link! Bryan

Reply to
Totalrod2

I'm not much of an artist, but here's a rough idea of the door I'm talking about (note the 3 windows in the upper corner shaped like bells). Does anyone remember these?

Bryan

Reply to
Totalrod2

I've never seen that door, but call some salvage companies in the larger cities, you should find it eventually.

mrsgator88