in california how long does a propane co. have to remove their tank before it is considered abandonded

last august i switched gas companies and requested in writing that my old company remove their tank. two months later i orally reminded them of my previous request, it is now the middle of feb. and the tank is still in my yard and not a word from the gas company. can i charge them a monthly storage fee? better yet when can i considered it abandoned and it is now my property. any advice is appreciated but answers with regards to legal rights would really be helpful.

Reply to
steven maizner