suede

What kind of tape can I use on suede? I have an area on some suede shoes that I need to mask off. I don`t want the tape to leave marks on the suede when I take it off. Thanks. Patt.

Reply to
Patt

What are you going to do once it's taped?

-- DrClean

The Best Fabric Cleaning Resource on the Web

Reply to
DrClean

I'd try painter's tape -- it comes off quite readily without leaving any residue. It might smush down the nap a bit, especially if you press it down hard, but you should be able to brush it back up.

Reply to
Tish Wolfe