Help-Zipper stuck to steam presser

How do you remove a Teflon Zipper that is stuck to a steam presser?

Reply to
TOM KAN PA

How did it get stuck?

-- DrClean

The Best Fabric Cleaning Resource on the Web

Reply to
DrClean

____Reply Separator_____

I don't know. This is a question that was asked on an all-night talk radio show in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I'm assuming in melted.

Reply to
TOM KAN PA

I'd imagine you could re-heat it then and it would melt again - at least sufficiently to remove it.

However, the buck of a steam press shouldn't relly get that hot so there may be something wrong with the press if it did melt.. The underside gets exceptionally hot though.