Squirrel in Attic???

Hello---

I have what I think must be a squirrel in the attic. What is your advice on dealing with critter or critters in the attic?

Thank----

Donna

Reply to
Donna in Texas

Assuming you can access your attic, you can put a live trap with bait up there, and release it once you catch it. Then, figure out how they're getting in, and close up the access areas.

Nan

Reply to
Nan

Reply to
Phisherman

->

-> >Hello---

-> >

-> >I have what I think must be a squirrel in the attic. What is your advice

-> >on

-> >dealing with critter or critters in the attic?

-> alt.home.repair

Better: news:alt.consumers.pest-control Do a google groups search and you'll find hundreds of people with the same problem!

Reply to
Suzie-Q

rosebud