Removing blu tak

Any ideas on how to remove blu tak from painted walls and a glossy bathroom cupboard door? The blu tak has been on for ages and has gone kind of gluey. We want to paint the walls and clean the bathroom door.

TIA

Reply to
Viviane

While you are at the paint store, pick up some "Goof Off" It should do the trick. If you have some mineral spirits, you can try that on the door. I wouldn't use it on the wall unless they are painted with semi-gloss paint.

Reply to
Vox Humana

A hair dryer and fingers! Use the hair dryer to warm it up then rub it off with your finger.

Reply to
Suzie-Q

roll a clean bit in your hand till pliable then rub over the stuck on bit.

Reply to
Bolo