little black dots (2024 Update)

Sounds like my black dots! Some only move with a knife or finger nail. Check everyone’s shoes - that’s the culprit

Reply to
Didlick

No has said how to get rid of them

Reply to
Bree

I hope you are free of these. Praise Almighty God, we finally got rid of them. Soak clothes for 30 minutes in borax when washing. Vacuum carpets and floors. Wash hair and body with peppermint shampoo and body wash. Spray house with KleenGreen (got on Amazon). Windex with ammonia seems effective on surfaces and to wipe all belongings. Install Reme Halo Air Purifier (purchased through HVAC company but available through Home Depot). Don't forget to vacuum your car regularly so you don't transfer back into the house. I lived through this nightmare. By prayer and the grace of God, it's finally over. I think the KleenGreen and Reme Halo were the biggest keys to killing the mites. I'm not getting any compensation for these products. I'm just sharing with you what worked for me to get me out of a living hell. Thank you, Jesus, for answered prayers.

Reply to
A friend

I have the same problem only on the tile in my patio the guy said it was just in the tile but I noticed that I could scratch some of them all but the only place it is is on my tile on the patio which I live in Florida which it rains a lot and is not dry at all it may be some sort of moles I will probably have to check the duct system I just put in a new AC but they were there before that I don't know what they are I thought I was the only one going crazy

Reply to
Lorna

Me too I was told that the black dots were in the pattern of the tile they are only on the ceramic tile in my patio which is my only outdoor area I think it is some kind of mold or something that comes from the dirt that blows in the wind and sticks to the tile I have done everything to try to remove them and have not been able to I don't know what to tell you I wish I had the answer myself

Reply to
Lorna

Hello Sweet I was using an eclectic broom to sweep the bathrooms and laminate floors when the black dots appeared. After I mopped they seem to disappear but would reappear a shot time later. I used a magnifying glass to look at the floors. It seems that there is a coating on the floors that shed. I stopped using the electric broom and changed to a different cleaner and the problem has lessened considerably.

Reply to
Sweetz50

My black dots do not form in clumps and they just seem to be in the patio I've seen mold before but not in this fashion it seems being more on the patio outside I really don't know

Reply to
Lorna

Have you figured out this ?? Having similar issue

Reply to
Victoria

I have the exact same problem. I even seen them on the floor in my doctor's office? On the floor of a public restroom on my bed pillow and it makes my head itch at night and it is not lice or bed bug. Cat has them too. find them on my clothes too. They must come from out of space they never go away.WHAT ARE THEY?? KELLY please respond.

Reply to
kelly

Hello there, I never did resolve this. I have learned ro love wifh it I left it off with looking into piedra which is a fungal infección of the hair. There is two kinds white piedra and black piedra which are similar to the description we talk about.. its a condition of the hair shaft from what I understand... to get rid of it one must shave the head so thG there is no possible reinfection.. good luck everyone

Straw that broke the camels back!! I blew my nose when I woke up and there was one of those black dots, that's it!!! Has anyone else experienced this or a rash? I've been having the same problem with black dots everywhere. I live in southeast about 30 minutes from the beach and have a heat pump and carpet except kitchen is tile - so some of the posts don't relate to me.

Reply to
Cw

You are a gem. I have been infuriated by these marks on my cream coloured kitchen lino. Finger nails and a green scrubber work best. Any other suggestions?

Reply to
Allie Lyons

Your story unfortunately, sounds like mine. I've lived with this for 4 years and I've just about had enough! I'm highly allergic to something and I believe that this is what it is. I hope that maybe there's a topical medication out there that can help

Reply to
Jana

Yes I have little black plastic looking circle dots on my bathroom floor and only my bathroom floor am I finding them

Reply to
Christina shadley

Did u ever find a solution im experiencing the same kind of thing and nothing i do gets rid of them.

Reply to
Amilyn

Google MORGELLONS SYNDROME. Avoid the CDC website's page, and any others that pass this off as Delusional Parasitosis. Most of the medical mainstream are either ignorant of the syndrome, or outright debunk it since their community has not yet recognized the affliction. Research has now been started and even the CDC now is undecided pending more research.

Reply to
thetech4

I have same!!!!! Omg! Please contact me to compare notes! Ksgalus@gmail

Reply to
Kelmcgoo

Same EXACT thing here to! Glittery sometimes to!! Please someone help!

Reply to
Kelmcgoo

I have not!!! They seem to be in the linoleum in my kitchen in my bathroom little black holes in the linoleum and honestly when I walk across the floor I can feel amidst it makes my ankles in my skin just burn! I really wish somebody could answer the question of what the hell these things are and how to get rid of them died I know we had carpet beetles in the carpet in the living room but we’ve gotten rid of that and sanding floors and finish them that but they still seem to be in my linoleum floors and in the woodwork I see little holes in the woodwork

Reply to
Kelmcgoo