Little black round beads

I found these little black round beads and i vacuumed them up and put them on a piece of tape, they are about 1\16 of an inch and i managed to cut one and it was white inside I can't find out anything that resembles them. They are not Mouse droppins and we do not have flies, they are not fly droppins the only bug that i see sometimes is stink bugs but none recently. Can you help me identify the source so I can eliminate the source Thank You John T Minnick 610-212-8317 snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
Johnyslogan