New garden

going to start a garden. I'm worrying about moles, stink bugs, and critters. I do want to instal cameras around house.

It's stink bug he'll right now. I read they would like my pine trees, oh boy. Will be making traps and sealing house, and experimenting.

I also am concerned I have allergy problem from them.

Also noticed wheel bugs are here, along with the stinkers. Don't fool with them. They sting.

Greg

Reply to
Gz

I am thinking of buyin praying mantis eggs!!!!!

Greg

Reply to
Gz