little black dots

Same here. Mine seem to be around sink area, bathroom, etc. I have wood floors, who knows. Spingtail, silverfish or earwigs are possible...Or fleas. As far as fleas, I did not have a pet last year. Seems to happen as soon as, spring begins...Its where moisture is. They adhere and needs to be wiped with wet paper towel to remove. I know for a fact that is what is causing the bites!!! I use my right hand to clean sink area, bathroom floors, etc. There are bamboo floors in bathroom, although there are large spaces in between...I'm told that a sub board should be underneath, well they are always on the floor and sink area. As far as the bugs I listed, every exterminator says its fleas, I absolutely know they are not. Also, THEY BITE ME. ONLY ME AND NOT MY KIDS. Probably because I do all the cleaning (lol). All kidding aside, I am going nuts...I have an immune system that is poor. I honestly think that is why they bite me...although, don't hold me to it. Also, the proven fact that I clean sink and floors with my RIGHT hand and that is mainly where they are located! I called the exterminator and I am going to get every little spec all weekend by not cleaning the floor and wipe up with WHITE paper towel and bag it. If he says that is not what is biting me, I WILL HAVE A Fit. I have no doubt in my mind that is it. I have dry skin and itch everywhere and that is why they wind up in other areas of my body. I know I am not crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!