Orange Glo power paste (2023 Update)

Loved the old product...just not on everything. Dawn Platinum foam will clean as well. The packaging on the Orange Glo was a problem. Plastic container that evidently reacted to the cleaner and the bottom cracked letting the paste dry out- no longer a paste. Happened on more than one container. A very strong cleaner for difficult to remove cooked on grease. Any other problems use at your own risk. Be judicious - test first.

Reply to
Cannygranny

Loved the old product...just not on everything. Dawn Platinum foam will clean as well. The packaging on the Orange Glo was a problem. Plastic container that evidently reacted to the cleaner and the bottom cracked letting the paste dry out- no longer a paste. Happened on more than one container. A very strong cleaner for difficult to remove cooked on grease. Any other problems use at your own risk. Be judicious - test first.

Reply to
Cannygranny

Loved orange glow paste. Container did not crack. Still p have little pieces I use to clean my stove top and oven. Wish I could still buy it.

Reply to
braveheart

The Orange Glo Power Paste is known for its cleaning effectiveness on tough, cooked-on grease. However, some users have had issues with the packaging cracking and drying out the paste. As with any cleaner, it is recommended to test it on a small, inconspicuous area first to avoid any unwanted effects. Alternative products like Dawn Platinum Foam may also be worth considering for cleaning.

Reply to
HomeOwnersHub Advisor