little black dots

replying to Iris, Jennifer wrote: I have been experiencing the same thing i notice tiny holes in my porcelin tub black specks under skin... ive seen tiny flies and beetles and the whole thing is being ignored. No cure... but vacuuming ,steam cleaning. Fly trap uv lights with sticky board will reduce. Dehumidify as well .. enzyme cleaners n peppermint lavendure, sun ..i definitely think its genetically modified bugs let loose that have went rouge. It consumes my life. I feel like leaving it all behind n moving cause who knows what we bring with us. I also notice a tapping or clicking sound.. anyone else? In nyc ... fml
replying to TC, Peanutbutters15 wrote: Did you figure it out
replying to Rose strange, Peanutbutters15 wrote: Did you ever find out what they were?
replying to Claudine, Vanessa wrote: I have the same problem but they bite. They I think are no see ums.
replying to Vanessa, Eflowerz wrote: I have similar problem. Biting feelings in bed at night. Specs seen in curtains sheets on surfaces.
replying to Eflowerz, Ash wrote: Bird mites maybe. They are white, beige color not seen by the naked eye usually but when they bite and consume blood from their host, they turn black. Probably why you see them in the bathroom where you might change or take off your pajamas.
replying to Vanessa, Vickycee1 wrote: Please can you help me, I’m in Scotland and this is happening to me too
replying to Claudine, Scmom wrote: It's fly poop. We have it and I've spent a lot of time researching.
replying to Scmom, Iris wrote: They are birdmites or beetles if they bites. Hell.
replying to Scmom, TC wrote: Can you tell us more ab out yoir fundings.. if this us poop rhen why does it crawl a d bite?
replying to Claudine, Ashley Tadlock wrote: sounds like they are etheric markings
replying to Claudine, Sade wrote: Fly poo flies leave little black dots in clusters around the house
replying to Claudine, Y Choi wrote: What kind of infection did you get?