little black dots (2024 Update)

replying to Claudine, Ashley Tadlock wrote: sounds like they are etheric markings

Reply to
Ashley Tadlock

replying to Vanessa, Vickycee1 wrote: Please can you help me, I?m in Scotland and this is happening to me too

Reply to
Vickycee1

replying to TC, Iris wrote: Same things with me. They are bird mites or black beetles (if they are burrowing into ceramics, wood..). It is very possible they are both occurring as they coexist in bird or rat/mouse nests. MY skin is so damaged now.

Reply to
Iris

replying to Claudine, Peanutbutters15 wrote: Did you ever figure out what it was? Do they make you itch? I live in So Cal too and have the exact issue. Pest control said its fuzz. My dermatologist said its sebum bc I had on my skin at times.

Reply to
Peanutbutters15

replying to Rose strange, Peanutbutters15 wrote: Did you ever find out what they were?

Reply to
Peanutbutters15

replying to TC, Peanutbutters15 wrote: Did you figure it out

Reply to
Peanutbutters15

replying to Iris, Peanutbutters15 wrote: Do they itch? Do you know how to kill

Reply to
Peanutbutters15

replying to Claudine, Sade wrote: Fly poo flies leave little black dots in clusters around the house

Reply to
Sade

replying to Peanutbutters15, TanaLV wrote: Funny, Same issue in Illinois & we?ve had lots of Fall rain, I am going with fungus on tile. Alcohol loosed it. Get an old toothbrush, Comet or similar cleanser-sit in chair-attack it. I don?t have it at my Michigan house with wood floors, ceramic tile.

Reply to
TanaLV

replying to anonymous, Lorna like the cookie Doone wrote: I have a little black dots also I was looking for an answer they are in the kitchen the living room my bathroom they are very tiny and flat and stick to the floor they don't come up with them up and if you just vacuum some come up and the rest still stick I have nobody coming into my house with shoes on I live alone are usually have my house cleaned I live in South Florida so it's not from the furnace it is not from mice I don't know what it is that's why I came online to see if I could find the answer it must be some kind of fungus I will continue my investigation and if I do get the answer I will send it to you so you know the answer to this problem it could be some sort of moles it's doesn't seem like it's a bug I think it's some kind of mold but I am not sure of anything at this point I clean the bathroom and the kitchen and then locked the next day and they were back I have a bad back fibromyalgia IBS and just recovering from nose cancer I can't deal with this crap I need help help figuring this out let's work together and communicate and see if we can solve this mystery I have to get down and take them off with my fingernail like Larreta I hurt myself really bad and prayed to die because my

Reply to
Lorna like the cookie Doone

replying to Iris, Jennifer wrote: I have been experiencing the same thing i notice tiny holes in my porcelin tub black specks under skin... ive seen tiny flies and beetles and the whole thing is being ignored. No cure... but vacuuming ,steam cleaning. Fly trap uv lights with sticky board will reduce. Dehumidify as well .. enzyme cleaners n peppermint lavendure, sun ..i definitely think its genetically modified bugs let loose that have went rouge. It consumes my life. I feel like leaving it all behind n moving cause who knows what we bring with us. I also notice a tapping or clicking sound.. anyone else? In nyc ... fml

Reply to
Jennifer

replying to Claudine, Y Choi wrote: What kind of infection did you get?

Reply to
Y Choi

replying to Peanutbutters15, No to Blk dots wrote: This past Summer my roommate brought in a plant I don?t know for sure which one it is he?s not home so I can ask him. We live in San Diego California. He uses this plant to season his food but I noticed all summer these white flakes and things would just be landing on me and I was thinking what the H is this. Now I get the black dots everywhere my clothes the floor the counter the bathroom and I to think it?s sum form of an airborne mold. I have just researched a little now and I read some interesting things called mullgallons. Has Anyone heard of this? I too am going crazy I?m the only person who seems to be bothered by it in this house or when I tell people they think I?m crazy but if anyone has some hard scientific facts or can let us all know please do so it?s so gross and uncomfortable I?m so paranoid and freaking out constantly all day and I do feel like sometimes they land on me and make me itch.

Reply to
No to Blk dots

replying to Claudine, BoxingMan32 wrote: I have the same problem and it's driving me crazy

Reply to
BoxingMan32

replying to Loretta, Rita Way wrote: Hi Loretta, I know how you feel since I am having this problem also. I get tiny black specks on my wood laminate floor and cannot get them off except by sceapping them . I have researched this issue but cannot get an answer to how they come. If anyone knows how to resolve this issue and what is the cause, please let me know. Thanks, Rita

Reply to
Rita Way

replying to Claudine, Jude wrote: I see your last post was from 2004 and don't know if you'll see this (it's

2019), but I have the same thing and your post is the only one I found exactly as I'm experiencing. Did you ever find out what it was? I'll keep trying to figure it out but it's very strange.
Reply to
Jude

replying to TC, Woo woo wrote: Hi did you get this resolved

Reply to
Woo woo

replying to Loretta, Julie Stacey wrote: I feel your pain, same issue, random clusters so far only on lino floors, no pets, no houseplants, don't wear outdoor shoes inside, no real evidence of flies or other pests, new building and soft and hard furnishings all less than 18 months old. Totally perplexed

Reply to
Julie Stacey

replying to Claudine, Michelle wrote: i have recently had similar problem and these things end up on me and bite. i?ve been told they r black bird notes and they are hard to get rid of

Reply to
Michelle

replying to Claudine, Claudine wrote: Please contact me

Reply to
Claudine