3 cheap cleaning tools

hello - I haven't had anything worthwhile to say here in a while, but just found something that works well. three bottle type brushes in a package in aquarium (pet) section of walmart. 2.99 for 3 diff. sizes. soft bristles. one is so small, I can clean the tip of the glass turkey baster. Others are on a long enough handle to get under fridge, stove without hauling them from the wall.

slightly damp, they pulled out quite a mess of dust and hair. prob. good for cleaning coils... narrow, tight areas.

val

Reply to
val189

Good idea. I have a two-foot refrigerator brush (with a protective plastic tip) that I use every month or two. It loosens a lot of dust under the refrigerator and between the coils, but I'm going to try dampening the brush first. I bought my brush at Home Depot in the appliance parts section. You need to be careful about damaging the coils.

Reply to
Phisherman

Phisherman wrote i

I have one of those, very hard to find, btw. - but these brushes are very soft and of much smaller diameter. that appliance one is quite stiff and hard to get into all areas. I think the smallest aquarium brush wud also be good to get into coffee perc stems.

val

Reply to
val189