imtrying to remove smears around the old shutters that someone had painted carel

You can try paint remover, Spray, Liquid or Paste. But, usually the bricks nooks and crannies go unaffected. So, buy a cheap little propane or butane torch kit ($15-$25) and a wire brush. Then, just melt the paint and brush it away as it bubbles.
Reply to
Anonymous

Site Timeline Threads

  • My house (mid terrace) is 2 1/2 year old, in the last few weeks I have noticed...

    Brick

  • My house (mid terrace) is 2 1/2 year old, in the last few weeks I have noticed...
  • last updated in

    Brick

  • My house (mid terrace) is 2 1/2 year old, in the last few weeks I have noticed...
  • last posted in

    Brick