Frost on brickwork

My house (mid terrace) is 2 1/2 year old, in the last few weeks I have noticed frost on 2 parts of my brickwork please see photo, the rest of the houses i.e both sides do not have this problem.
Any idea whats going on? My guess is damp rising and freezing
Reply to
Anonymous

Site Timeline Threads

  • My house (mid terrace) is 2 1/2 year old, in the last few weeks I have noticed...
  • last updated in

    Brick

  • My house (mid terrace) is 2 1/2 year old, in the last few weeks I have noticed...
  • last posted in

    Brick