How do I remove old Kohler bathtub faucet handles to install a tub surround.

How do I remove old Kohler bathtub faucet handles to install a tub surround. full size image
How do I remove old Kohler bathtub faucet handles to install a tub surround. full size image
How do I remove old Kohler bathtub faucet handles to install a tub surround. full size image
How do I remove old Kohler bathtub faucet handles to install a tub surround. full size image
I need to remove old Kohler bathtub faucet handles and spout so I can install a tub surround. How do I do that? They don't have a 'plate' that I can remove to expose a screw. Am replacing the spout, but would like to keep the handles as they're easy on arthritic hands. Sorry the photo is so small. If there's more than one, I apologize... it wouldn't let me delete all but one in 'editing'.
[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]