Water Walls

RicodJour wrote in news:1185835350.388226.287240 @q75g2000hsh.googlegroups.com:

Heh,now that is nifty stuff ;)

I don't know how practical it is, but it's definitely something I'd like to visit.

- K.

Reply to
Kris Krieger

"Don" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news3.newsguy.com:

That's insane =>:-p

Far better if they'd offred people a good-sized tax credit to cover teh costs of converting their own systems so as to use their own "grey water".

I've thought of that, and that's even despite the fact that water in this area is (so far) plentiful.

But forcing people to do it, not only without a tax break, but worse,

*charging* them for it?!?!

I was going to say "what a bunch of morons those officials are" - but then I realized, they might be smart, if they're using that to further pad their own pockets =>:-p

Reply to
Kris Krieger

Jesus, *must every f****ng thread be about you?*

Reply to