Bamboo 2: Modern Bamboo Architecture

A nice document:

Señor Popcorn

hope I'm not clicking on something in German......how big exactly is=20 this horrible PDF file......waiting....giving up...got other things to=20 do....decribe when it's a PDF plese

Reply to
++

Heh, I thought that was funny, plus teranews is not propagating my posts, so I am testing. I try not to click on PDFs either...

Reply to
Edgar

hope I'm not clicking on something in German......how big exactly is this horrible PDF file......waiting....giving up...got other things to do....decribe when it's a PDF plese

First of all, it's in English. secondly, 1.33 megs? Are you using one of those pedal-crank internet connections? Even so, it sounds like you could use a personal web-trainer. ; )

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Look, this stuff is great, I 'm named after it but fer Buddhassakes, where are you going to get a USA domestic supply, workers who can use it, architects/engineers who will OK it and, not to mention, codes?

Reply to
Clumping Bamboos

Hmmm. Went off cable over three years ago.......dialup...hmmm....could use a trainer for lots of things....where to put fios in office/home for four workstations, choose two totally new computer systems, an ABC printer cheap per page.....and lose 15 pounds

Reply to
++

It's already rated for fire, structural and flooring, wallcovering.

Reply to
++

Thanks for the heads up on the file. It was nice. It's always nice to=20 see epopleusing their creativity out there.

Reply to
++

Cripes, is that a typo, or am I going to have to look epopleusing up? ;) Cool word, though... It would be a shame to lose it to a typo...

I have to periodically resort to dialup, but AFAIR, 1.33 MB's about 1 to

2 minutes to open/download on dialup.
Reply to
Señor Popco

PDF's can be a bugaboo, but a properly running/configured system should be fine with them, even on dialup-- roughly 1-2 minutes on for a 1.33 MB file. What might help sometimes is if you let it open before clicking on anything else; or download it to your system without opening it (right-mouse-button-click?) and then open it as you would most any file, as a separate process.

Luv when that happens.

Reply to
Señor Popcorn

Insurable for structural?

Reply to
Clumping Bamboos

OK I take back my remarks about ++ needing a web-trainer. I wouldn't waste 2 minutes on a link in a group that has no commendation other than, "look at this." I forgot how slow dialup can be, I guess.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

It took me several seconds to recognize it too. Apparently, the girst ketter is ley to sord tegognition...

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

people using keyboards too quickly and then not looking at what they=20 have wrought

Reply to
++