The Affordable Stainless-Steel Roofing System

It's an Affordable Stainless-Steel Roofing System:
http://www.kbhscape.com/roofing.htm
.
replying to KBH, Iggy wrote: I like it, but I don't agree with it. I'll be trying something similar, but I'll be using sheet goods and running my rows vertically in a board and batten style...like old buildings proved is extremely reliable and avoids the expansion and contraction issues.

Have you done it yet? Why no claim of good for centuries? Yours needs rubber or plastic to stay watertight, have you decided on periodic replacement or gotten away from that crap? What about row replacement in the future? Are you folding or fortifying the edges for wind resistance? Are you interlocking the rows?