Re: Pagey Cameo

Where does it say opinions need be solicited at alt.arch? Meanwhile, as it seems, you're correcting someone as to who crossposted first-- while crossposting; talking about Gomer Pyle and signal-noise-decibel something or other; taking snipes at Don yet again from behind your plonk filter of him; making apparently imprecise claims about what he said... and mentioning something about wasting time?

Reply to
Warm Worm

Actually, if ever I did go to the US again, I would announce it here and hopefully meet up with a few people. I think if I did go ovreseas again too I'd skip Engerland entirely, enuff of the pommie kundts here, too similar. The mediterranean would be good, bar italy - too many sleazy wogs, and again enuff of the kundts here. Egypt, Morrocco, Southern Spain and Greece would be on the itinery. Time to pull the finger out, methinks.

Give us a yell if you're ever thinking of coming down here too, btw.

another one, LOL !

Reply to
Grinner

Then you shall be accordingly damned, My Brother.

Reply to
Oppy and Illy

Don's not what one would call "bright".

Reply to
Clumping Bamboos

You may cross my words but your true self lies in your need for other men. Sickening.

Reply to
LeeAnn5ft

So fukken what? Yeah, everyone except Don The DumbaSS thinks Atlanta is in the South.

No offense, I hope never to, not b/c it ain't a fukken great place, it is, Grins, but I left behind too many bad memories, that's all.

That is worse, Cheats on his wife wit gay men. DBLE Yeeeeech.

Reply to
LeeAnn5ft

No telling what he meant now that he is a professed h*mo.

Reply to
A Nung

'Damned' has little meaning to me in this context.
Reply to
Baneela Estrac

Oh what fun.

Reply to
Baneela Estrac

It rarely does to those who choose Satan over The Lord Jesus.

Reply to
Oppy and Illy

As Don demonstrates.

Reply to
Clumping Bamboos

Gay men like you see humour in homosexuality. We don't. Please,. do us a favour. Wipe after insertion, cleanliness is next to Godliness, Don.

Reply to
LeeAnn5ft