Re: Google Earth Sky

Has everyone downloaded it and checked it out?

> Pretty cool, you can zoom in on your house, for example, and then under > *View*, scroll down to the 2nd from the bottom and click on *Switch To > Sky* and it'll show you the constellations directly over that spot. > > Its showing Leo Minor overhead right now, so I stepped out side, *donned* > my sunglasses and yep, there it was, staring straight down at me. >

Wow cool I never even knew Google Earth had that feature. Does it name the constellations? I've always had a hard time finding anything but the easiest ones.

Reply to
Edgar

Yep, I think I've seen that one. One of these days I'd like to put a real life Sketchup model into google earth right where it belongs. I haven't done a full school in a long time, and the only one I have isn't true to life any more (the main classroom 2 story was totally redesigned). I love seeing some of the models you can download in their real world places.

Reply to
Edgar