Queen post truss

I have a large hip roof with Queen post roof trusses that span 30 ft to the outside walls of a bungalow that is 30 x 40 ft. There is one center wall in the
house that I suspect is holding these trusses upright in the middle of this bungalow. Is there any way to know if i can take away any part of this center wall or if it indeed is load bearing.,