Span of a truss

I have a 7/12 patch roof , 2x4 trusses, Queen post style, 24 ? o.c ... do I
need a load bearing wall in the middle of the trusses are 30 ft long
Reply to
Big Mac
|I have a 7/12 patch roof , 2x4 trusses, Queen post style, 24 " o.c ... do I | need a load bearing wall in the middle of the trusses are 30 ft long
It All Depends
Reply to
mynews-hot-text

Site Timeline Threads

  • Was at the local Woodcraft today. As I was walking out, I saw a sign for a sale...
  • site's newest in

    Woodworking