Photo Blog of Katrina aftermath

Guy did an excellent job of capturing the unfolding events around downtown.

His grasp of the meaning of some words is a little shaky - makes some of the captions unintentionally funny - but it doesn't detract from the power of his blog.

RicodJour

Katrina Relief

We want to make our small contribution to Katrina victims, so if you take one of our travel packages to Machu Picchu Peru, we will donate 5% of the sales price to the organization of your choice.

You can have an excellent trip while helping the victims, and also, learn ancient arquitecture from the Incas!.

Reply to
A. Berger -- Onlynux