(and probably my last :)

'alveola totalitarian'

Time to achieve: ~5 minutes

Site:

Long:

http://72.14.207.104/search?q=cache:MrJ6udMpBzQJ:

Short:

Richard MacIntyre

I was unable to add it to the "Whackstack" at

however:

"Google whacked, but did not link to definitions for both your Googlefactors. Remember Rule Number One: are live links in the blue bar atop your Google results? Are both spellings correct? Remember that Google does not link to every definition at answers.com. Sorry, but without two links you may not add to The Whack Stack.

  • * If Google does not link, or does not use the same dictionary you do, relax! * * You still may stack your Whack at QuickTopic!"

Paradoxically perhaps, in the spirit of the whacked site, itself-- the 'Fourth International Anthology of Paradoxism'-- it is both a googlewhack and not a googlewhack. I think I like that even better. ;)

http://72.14.207.104/search?q=cache:MrJ6udMpBzQJ:

Richard MacIntyre

"Don"

The television? I've known about it for some time, (not the tv :) and finally got around to it when I ran into the Googlewhack site by chance.

Some of the googlewhack word-pairs can be funny.

There're some tricks to it of course. One is if you get very few hits, you keep one of the words thought better, and try some of the best ones from the sites to pair it up with.

Happy 50th., btw.