Is it possible to dowload a trial version for Revit?

I tried to search the web, but I wasn't able to find an evaluation version. Any help?

Reply to
Phidias

That's ok, because you can apparently get the full version here:

If that doesn't work, try doing a web search that looks like this:

revit torrent

You need to also download Azureus or uTorrent or any of the other bit torrent programs that allow you download the torrents.

Azureus is free and is here:

Warm Worm

Why get a trial version when you can get the full?

Reply to
Warm Worm

Why not find out if you like it before stealing it?

Reply to
Junior

Why do one when you can do both? If you try it, and find you like it, then you don't have to download it again.

However here's another, better option: Fund open source/libre programs, such as with the money you'd normally put on programs that, despite that, still deny you sharing-privileges, and such as what can be found at Sourceforge.net. That way no one's stealing anything and everyone benefits.

Thanks for this opportunity to elaborate, Junior.

Reply to
Warm Worm

True enough. :)

I hear it's still a good way to download. I've lately been getting more curious about trackerless and anonymous torrent technology.

Never tried it with dialup or whatever that's similar and limited, but bit torrent is still supposed to work well for that, depending I suppose, on monthly quotas and stuff... Unsure, but I think I have a 30 gig monthly quota. I hope I don't get freaked out by some unexpected bill amount. :D

Reply to
Warm Worm

Don, you were never in the loop, you're just loopy! :)~

RicodJour

"Don" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news5.newsguy.com:

LOL

"In the third round, by a knockout ..."