FungiTecture

For some time I have been advocating the influence of certain mushrooms on certain cultures - mostly the influence of the Amanita muscaria on ancient Greek and Roman cultures.

Having for some time displayed a basis of my architectural theories online at

I am now pleased to present a variety of graphic designs printed on diverse media that visually demonstrate the influence of the abovementioned mushroom across the ages. The first installment of these designs can be seen at my online store:

with many more designs yet to follow.

As always, any comments or discussion will be appreciated.

Best Regards

Reply to
o8TY