Busy, busy, busy.

Under " WATCH NASA TV NOW " Click on the " Launch NASA TV Viewer"

Reminds me of the days when I used to fix my own cars....

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

(Except for the ground support, of course.)

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Don't these guys have a union? I've been watching now for 36 hours and they haven't taken a break yet! Wait!... I've been watching now for 36 hours and I haven't taken a brea~~~~ zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........

Reply to
Pierre Levesque

I was thinking the same thing. Also, they're in virtual fishbowl. Every waking second is spent in radio contact with someone on the ground...not to mention that there's a guy at mission control with a monitor who knows when you've peed in you diaper.

These guys are amazing specimens.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Oh wait, I forgot. These aren't shots from outer space. It's all really a sound stage and set in Arizona. These aren't even people, they're animatronics...

Reply to
Pierre Levesque

Yeah. They way that tether, with all that junk attached to it, floats around in front of their faces as they try to work around it just doesn't look quite real.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

a certain amount of bone loss that comes with these missions. I wonder if the overexercise has anything to do with it or whether it is simply the weighlessness.

Galina

Reply to
++

I think it's the latter. Bone density and weight bearing exercise correlate.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Oh wait, I forgot.again... It's all really an UNDERWATER stage and set in Arizona.

Reply to
Pierre Levesque