Wood Fibre Composite Forms

Good morning,

I am currently enrolled in a trades and technology course at the Nova Scotia Community College, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada. I am looking for more information on Wood Fibre Composite Forms for a research project I'm working on. Is there anyone in this group that has more information or that can point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Reply to
hotmomma_22

Ever think of spelling the word fibre this way?

F-I-B-E-R

Now go google yourself son...

Reply to
Pierre Levesque