Ebony (Ebenaceae research)

Hello,

I am a PhD-student in biologie and am currently working on Ebenaceae. This plant family produces a vast amount of the famous ebony wood. The main purpose of my research is to determine the relationships between the different species of this family. Some wood research is also included. I would like to apply for a scholarship and would therefore like to find more concrete economic uses and commercial benefits of this research. And that's why I am writing to this discussion group. I am looking for people who work with ebony or know people who are interested in this research. Please let me know! More details will follow later.

Reply to
Anke