Latest threads in Appliancesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

what is the maximum height from vent to cooktop
what is the maximum height from the bottom of the ventillation/fan to the cooktop.
2
2

I have poked a hole in my freezer, and lost the freeon. My freezer is plastic, the coils are embossed into the plastic. So, no metal coils
The coils are embossed into the plastic, no metal coils showing. What can I use on this plastic, to try to seal, the hole, without any of it leaking down into the coil. I tried JB weld, for water....

Asko 1885 dishwasher lower rack appears to have burn marks- cause?
Dishwasher originally installed in 2000, and operated without problems. Moved by contractor to new location in 2005. Has recently shown burn marks on the lower rack, thus disintegrating the plastic...

My 6-year-old JennAire over the cooktop microwave made a loud POP when I started it.
It runs but doesn't heat. Repair or replace?

I'm looking for instalation instructions for a Wait circulator model #nw35 propane heater
This appliance is an older propane heater but works great, so I had to bring it home for my shop. I want to install it properly so I would like to get the proper clearnces for the unit. Thanks. Paul.

what size is my Kenmore 253.53322305
Side by side refrigerator - purchased in ~2005
1
1

How to keep the contents of a refrigerator from freezing in an outdoor refrigerator in the winter
We have an outdoor milk sales room on our farm. There is a half size refrigerator in there and we sell milk from it. In the winter the milk freezes. We are looking for way to keep the temperature...
4
4

how to remove amana oven door 15 years old
Hi, 15-20 year old amana stove, how do I remove the oven door. thanks Gerry

Subzero is leaking onto the floor. Starts with small area at right corner/my left as I face it. What works for you?
I'm having a problem that some of you have discussed before: my subzero is leaking. I've been finding water on the floor. Am not sure where water is coming from other than that it appears to start on...

Maytag DE606 Dryer Heating element on even when dryer stopped and door open
Heating element still on when door opens motor stops but heat stays on

dishwasher tub gasket gets caught on the lower rack when that's pulled out and the gasket pulls loose also
I can push it back into place, but it doesn't stay. Would some adhesive help? What kind? or do I need to start over with a new gasket? Handy old lady homeowner

What is the size of kenmore refrigerator model 10659919700?
No further details provided
1
1

Maytag washer LSE7806ace washer not filling or agitating
spin cycle works but dry

Should we just unplug an electric hot water heater?
Pending an extended absence should we unplug our hot water heater? How do we drain it?

No heat problem with my Kenmore Series 80 dryer Model 110 C60852990 (Canada)
OK, I admit defeat! I have a no heat problem with my Kenmore Series 80 dryer Model 110 C60852990 (Canada) I have just replaced the motor for a second time since July 2012 (now Sept), because...
2
2