Latest threads in Appliancesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

OK MY FRONTLOADER DRYER STOPPED WORKING
MY FRONT LOADER DRYER QUIT WORKING ON ME. THE LIGHT STILL WORKS IN IT BUT THE DRYER WILL SHUT OFF FOR A WHILE WITHOUT DRYING THE CLOTHES THAN I HAVE TO WAIT A WHILE TO GET IT WORKING LIGHT ON THE DASH...

can the tubing of a mini split A/C be shortened?
My installer said that the tubing between the condenser and the evaporator cannot be cut, the distance between them is only 3 feet, the tubing is 15 feet, and he has the excess draped on the wall/ it...

is it possible to turn off the pilots on my super basic hot point stove?
Can I turn off the pilots and light the top burners on my hotpoint stove with a match? I want to save gas and the pilots also generate a lot of heat. I'm happy leaving the oven as is. It is a very...

what does error code 6E mean on a whirlpool duet dryer?
Whirlpool Duet dryer, model #GEW9250PW1, light stays on when door is closed. Will not start. Error code 6E appears when in diagnostic test mode. No signal when door is closed. I am looking to fix this...
4
4

When I go turn my dryer on instead of the dryer coming on my bathroom light does.
What's my problem?

Can food that has dripped over a pan onto the heating element in the electric oven cause it to break in half
No further details provided

WHERE IS THE DEFROST TIMER LOCATED ON A AMANA ARB1905CW
No further details provided

what size breaker do i need for a wall mount oven?
Im installing an oven in my kitcen and i need to know what size breaker to use. any help would be great.

Can I turn sound off on GE microwave? Sharp had a key sequence for silence
We have very different sleep schedules and I would like to silence my microwave. I had a Sharp and it had a simple key sequence to mute all beep signals. Does GE have that?

We have a Kenmore Front load washer, 417.4004299, bearings shot, oil leaking, Can anyone tell me if it iis a 4 cubic feet or more or less ?
I want to buy a new machine, NOT a Kenmore. But I did like the size . Can anyone tell by the model number how many cubic feet it was ? That information is not written on the machine, or in the manual....
4
4

Broan Allure range hood light does not work
I have a Broan Allure range hood that was installed about 18 months ago. The lights have a low and high setting (rocker switch). One of the lights does not work. I have changed the bulb and it still...
2
2

Dryer element replacement on Maytag DE 606 from 70's
How do I remove front cover to replace Dryer element? I have removed back and top already.

Do you broil with oven door opened or closed. Also it seems that the oven takes longer to cook food than what a recipe calls for.
No further details provided

kenmore 90 SERIES Heavy Duty 3 speed motor model 110 2493220 ser cp0718444 will not drain the water. Please help:)
No further details provided

washer won't agitate, drain, or spin
Hi! My washer will fill with water only. It will not agitate, drain, or spin. Help please!