Latest threads in Appliancesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

i have a ge profile microwave oven that wont start when i hit the start button, why is this.
No further details provided
4
4

What was the original price of the American Standard Luxor toilet in 2003?
No further details provided
2
2

Kenmore dryer model #575100 leaving burn marks on clothing.
How to fix this?

have a longer cabinet above range so can't fit safely a microwave..
so would just a plain shelf hold the microwave and look good.

My stove is beeping and the screen is reading E1 F2
No further details provided

kenmore water dispenser wont turn off
No further details provided

Kenmore elite oven temp control is low, how do I fix it?
No further details provided

kenmore 96282100 dryer won't stop after cool down cycle?
KENMORE DRYER 96282100 TIMER WORKING- WILL NOT STOP AFTER THE COOL DOWN CYCLE -TIMER SHUTS OFF THEN - TIMER OR SENSOR?

how do i know my oven sensor is bad
No further details provided

how to replace yankee bay pellet stove igniter
No further details provided

how do i make adjustments to the oven temperature in my amama art6110w oven?
I need to adjust the settings fo my oven becaust the temperature I set it for is lower than the actual temperature

How to adjust flame on older kenmore gas stove ?
gas stove model #3627332892

Can you FILL a refrig. door gasket with something to keep it from collapsing?
Ours only does it on the top corner.... every time. Thx

how do I add freon to my old cold spot portable air conditioner
I want to add freon to my old Coldspot air conditioner model number JU665721, the unit is a 230 volt 18,500 BTU model?
2
2

schematic ASM KEYPAD Part Number: PS240143
GE oven Mode JBP90G1SBB, SN FL219638G stopped baking, heating element OK about 20 Ohms. Oven top elements and clock work. Broil element stopped working long ago. Need schematic ASM KEYPAD maybe Part...