GE Refrigerator Model#GTS16DTHCRWW makes loud gurgling noise after closing the door

I recently had a brand new GE refrigerator model#GTS16DTHCRWW installed. Whenever I open and then close either the freezer or fridge doors, this is followed by a loud gurgling sound. However, I find that if I keep the door open for about a minute before closing, the sound does not occur. I was wondering if the warm air that goes into the fridge might be preventing the noise from occurring. Regardless of the reason, is there a more permanent solution to this problem, as it getting to be a nuisance to have to stand by the fridge for 1 minute every time I open and close the door. Also, the noise gets very loud and annoying, especially late at night.
Thanks.
Reply to
Miles

Site Timeline Threads