The lights in my 3/4 HP Craftsman Garage Door opener (Model# 139.5399011), are not working.

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Garage

The lights in my 3/4 HP Craftsman Garage Door opener (Model# 139.5399011), are not working.
I thought the bulbs had burned out but when I replaced them with new bulbs still nothing. I removed
the cover from the garage door opener and could not find any loose or disconnected wires.

blog comments powered by Disqus