Craftsman Garage Door Opener External remote

I have a Craftsman Garage door opener with an external keypad.
Suddenly the external keypad does not work. I have replaced several
batteries and that does not seem to work.
How do I reprogram or make this functional again?
Reply to
Al
There's usually a button on the opener you need to press in order to program the keypad. (Get out your ladder and take a look.) Try pressing that button and then entering the new code on the keypad.
Reply to
Mike Paulsen

Site Timeline Threads