what is a good temp. for home a/c mine is 55

my air conditioner is putting out 55 degrees from defuser is this good and just yesterday i had a temoetor in defuser it read 55 then droped to 48 then back to 55 what does this mean
Reply to
Anonymous
I'm not exactly sure what that means. Although keeping it at 55 does seem pretty chilly. I'd call a <a href="
air conditioning service</a> and ask them questions you have so you can get it from the professionals. Good luck.
Reply to
facebook-100004055883226

Site Timeline Threads