You've Been Framed! (Contest)

The GarageWoodworks woodworking contest (a first!)
"You've Been Framed"
Enter now.
http://www.garagewoodworks.com/Forum/showthread.php?tid 0&pid‘0#pid910
Add pictures here
✖
Doe
On Friday, July 20, 2012 11:41:59 AM UTC-5, GarageWoodworks wrote:

Does it have to be a frame made within the next 4 weeks?
I have the first frame I ever made, when I was in eigth grade. At that time, all I had was a hand saw and chisel to cut the miters and rabbets.
The importance, for me back then, of making this frame was to hold one of the few decent pictures, we have, of Dad, whom I/we (his children) barely knew. The picture is of him at age 24, when stationed in Alaska during WWII. The picture in my frame is 8" X 10", blown up from the original 3X5 pic. The picture hangs on one of my shop walls.
Dad would be proud of what his children have grown up to have become!
Kind of fitting, your contest arrives to invoke these thoughts, for me.... again. Our family reunion is August 11th.
Sonny
Add pictures here
✖

No. You can submit a frame you've made in the past. Just as long as you made it.
Would love to have your entry.
Cheers, Brian