New contest

My illustration "Couple" is part of the art contest "SHOWDOWN" at Saatchi-Gallery from London!! Vote for my artwork and let me know your thoughts!!

winning work will go on display at the new Saatchi-Gallery!! Thank you

Reply to
pereiradasilva

I think we'll just vote for someone else, to pay you back for spamming a newsgroup.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Great - I wonder if you get disqualified when we put complaints in about you trying to rig the voting ?

Reply to
Colin Wilson

do something useful instead of wasting everyones time with 'art'

You did ask

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Out of spite, I voted 1/10 for your work, and 10/10 for a chav with a pit-bull!

Reply to
Andy Burns