Yates Cabinet Saw 10" - Info or Opinions, Please

I found a 10" Y-A cabinet saw for $400. Looks good but how is the saw in use? Anyone familiar with these? Thanks in advance. Ron Moore
Ron Moore wrote:

Depends on the model.
I will try to get that. It does use a worm gear to raise and lower the blade, if that helps. Very easy to operate. Respectfully, Ron

Only hear-say. I worked with an older guy a while back who has a little cabinet shop and does nice work who swore by his. According to him, they're nicer than Delta, but not having used it, I couldn't vouch for that.
I know it's probably not much help, but given that particular guy's recommendation, I'd feel fairly comfortable buying one myself.
Go here: http://www.owwm.com and root around for Yates American. http://www.owwm.com/PhotoIndex/ByMfg.asp?MfgIDx2
If you run cross a Y-A "SnowFlake" bandsaw, I will like to talk with you.