wow you guys are quiet

I posted the HF geared ratchet clamp like the Bessey KliKlamp on the binaries and not one of you commented. good ,bad or rant.
You all must be sick, or dying.
--
Jeff

woodchucker wrote:

Now if they still had the better turning set like they used to, I would get another one. They make good starting points for design your own scrapers.
--
 GW Ross

 They told me I was gullible ... and I

handles) I have a couple sets that I've turned into many custom scrapers!
Dan

Nice! I was unaware HF sold KliKlamp type clamps. According to the pic you posted it looks like they are item number 60434 but that's not found on their web site. Are they a new item and not yet on HF's web site or were they bought years ago and have since been discontinued?
SORRY, NO ITEMS FOUND FOR ''60434'' http://www.harborfreight.com/catalogsearch/result/?q`434
On 3/12/2013 9:59 PM, Spalted Walt wrote:

find them on the web site. Went in this past Sunday and expected to pay $19.99 plus 20% off coupon, but it was on sale plus the 20% and it wound up 8.38... so I sent the wife in... Going to get more. I ground off the nubs on the pad. These are great clamps for that price, or even more.
--
Jeff

Called 3 different HF in my area, 1 store had 2 in stock, the rest were out and didn't expect to get any in - since the 60434 clamp is a "clearance item". I grabbed the remaining 2 although 1 was missing the rubber pad. I'll epoxy a pad that I bought a couple of years ago:
http://www.harborfreight.com/9-pairs-c-clamp-jaw-pads-91952.html
Every bit as strong as the Bessey, if not stronger...
http://holzwerkerblog.de/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/bessey_kliklamp.jpg
"woodchucker" wrote in message
I posted the HF geared ratchet clamp like the Bessey KliKlamp on the binaries and not one of you commented. good ,bad or rant.
You all must be sick, or dying.
--
Jeff

It would help if the picture showed up. WW
"woodchucker" wrote in message
I posted the HF geared ratchet clamp like the Bessey KliKlamp on the binaries and not one of you commented. good ,bad or rant.
You all must be sick, or dying.
--
Jeff

Checked again and the photo came through. WW
On Tuesday, March 12, 2013 8:16:00 PM UTC-4, woodchucker wrote:

Seriously. Who's up next for "how do i fill a hole"? JP <grumble>
"JayPique" wrote:

Depends on the hole.
Lew

I like to fill mine with a special filler: 78% Element 3, 21% Element 8, and 1% other. It works great for all holes, and when you don't need it any more you can easily remove it to fill the hole with something else.
Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.

"JayPique" wrote:
Seriously. Who's up next for "how do i fill a hole"? JP <grumble> -------------------------------- Lew Hodgett wrote:
Depends on the hole.
Lew ---------------------------------- "Larry W" wrote:
Surely he can't go wrong with epoxy and micro-baloons, right Lew?
------------------------------------- Don't think I'd go quite that far<G>.
Lew
"JayPique" wrote in message

Are you suggesting that the holes be filled with the sick, dying or dead?
woodchucker wrote:

I couldn't find a "geared ratchet clamp" on the HF site. Perhaps if you provided an item number...?
On 3/13/2013 9:30 AM, HeyBub wrote:

it's not on the site.. and that makes it impossible to track for sales.
--
Jeff

On Tuesday, March 12, 2013 7:16:00 PM UTC-5, woodchucker wrote:

We are making sawdust.