Bessey Clamps - Are these two the same clamp?

These two are from "Amazon" (one from Griz and the other from someplace else):

?v=glance&s=hiIf so, I wonder why the $2 difference?

Just wanted to make sure the Griz wasn't the LM model which IIRC technically isn't a "Tradesman".

thx

Reply to
patrick conroy

Many retailers use Amazon to sell their products and often are more expensive thatn Amazon. With that in mind Amazon often ships for free or has a rebate where as products sold by another company through Amazon may not offer the same.

It is truly strange.

> and

>> If so, I wonder why the $2 difference?

Reply to