Workshop photos

I'm always interested in seeing other shops with the assorted tools, jigs and fixtures. Sometimes these show up in APBW but I'm wondering if there's a better spot. There are a few hits when I search for wood workshop images in Google but not too much.
If there's nothing better, I might be willing to host some photos. I've had a web site for many years but since retirement, I really don't use it.
Any thoughts??
Add pictures here
✖

There is a website that has photos of hundreds of wood shops. I can't locate it at the moment. Maybe a search of the right kind will find it. Anybody know the URL??
Add pictures here
✖
Lee Michaels wrote:

Dunno about that one but searching flickr.com on keywords "wood workshop" gets more than 7,000 hits.
Add pictures here
✖

One I like is: (some awesome facilities in there...)
http://www.woodweb.com/cgi-bin/galleries/shop.cgi
Add pictures here
✖
On Sep 1, 7:14 pm, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Take a look:
http://www.shoptours.org / http://www.woodcentral.com/bparticles/bpindex2.shtml http://www.rmwenterprises.com/links_woodworking.htm
Add pictures here
✖

Sawmill Creek
Add pictures here
✖
On Sep 1, 8:14 pm, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Badger pond has a whole bunch of shops tours
Add pictures here
✖
On Tue, 01 Sep 2009 20:14:31 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:
Here's an example of what can be done rather easily: I took these photos in my shop and posted them in about 15 minutes. Unlike many of the links, you can scroll back and forth as well as right click on an image to open in a new window.
http://www.tpstark.com/shop09
Add pictures here
✖