I'm not seeing my replies

I have not seen any of my replies to recent posts. I wonder if this will appear?

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

It has, here.

J.

Reply to
Another John

Yes, but if its got any connection with Google it will probably be lost for ever.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Okay so I can see the message, lets see of this reply appears.

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

And did it?

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Yes, but no sign of my reply to the "Got a classic car?" thread sent at the same time!

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

The one about the Sankey trailer? I've not seen it either. ;-)

Reply to
dennis

The usual explanation is that somehow you have killfiled a particular combination of conditions that are met by the thread in question.

It's surpris>

Reply to
Java Jive

The usual explanation is that somehow you have killfiled a particular

All sorted now, it was an errant setting in Windows live mail.

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike