Interested in an infill?

Since I got my mill infills are in the realm of what I can do myself again. I have some ideas on shapes and will welcome all input. The infills will have sleeves and pins a drop in screwcap no totes for now or adjusters but maybe later. The first ones will be brass sided and various woods. I am looking for help in getting the materials and the tooling to get started. The first people will get a great deal on the finished plane. The body may not be perfect but the plane will work very well. I don?t plan on doing traditional everyone is already there. My planes will be different for sure. Anyone interested give me a email.

Reply to
Steve knight