Woodworking equipment auction

Here's some big iron closing on the 15th. How about a Powermatic 66 for $221???
http://www.auctionnationonline.net/cgi-bin/mnlist.cgi

I get this message... "does not exist on this server or required files are missing."
On Saturday, April 12, 2014 10:57:21 AM UTC-5, Casper wrote:

ne.net/cgi-bin/mnlist.cgi I get this message... "does not exist on this ser ver or required files are missing."
Try this: http://www.auctionnationonline.net/cgi-bin/mndetails.cgi?anation8
If that doesn't work, then Google Auction Nation Online (their main website ) and page down to the Tucson Onsite Fairfield listing.
Sonny
On 4/12/2014 9:01 AM, Gramps' shop wrote:

Or the Delta 5-speed shaper w/ power feeder for $132...
If one has 3ph power, there are bargains always available; w/o "not so much" altho still can buy the converter for far less than what a single-phase machine would cost at anything at all near purchase-price.
My problem has always been these auctions are just too far away to be practical.
On 4/13/2014 11:43 AM, dpb wrote:

I am thinking that the rotary converter would be a good buy , as he equipment is so available.
I know many of you would say the static, but if you are going to do it, do it big...
--
Jeff

I have both 220 and 380 3-ph in my shop. I designed for my Metal surface grinders.
All that is needed for this is a VFD - it will generate the 3 phase and control speed.
It would use 220 single phase in the process.
Martin