Woodwork in London, UK

Heading off to London, UK in the fall. Any places, etc. I should stop in see? I know about the Gibbons in Hampton Ct and St. Pauls. But what about furniture collections in the museums? VA, British Museum?
Any thing else?
Thanks!
On Wed, 17 Aug 2016 17:41:56 -0700 (PDT)

might sound boring but could also be interesting
check with dept. of forestry or what ever it is called
to me it is interesting to learn about how different countries manage their forests
lot of history there and the forests played many roles
On Thursday, August 18, 2016 at 1:15:07 PM UTC-4, Electric Comet wrote:

If you are interested in forests, listen to the podcast found here:
http://www.radiolab.org/story/from-tree-to-shining-tree/
You'll learn how the forests manage *themselves*.
On Thursday, 18 August 2016 01:42:02 UTC+1, MJ wrote:

Tower of London. 400 year old portcullis that still works? Saint Paul's? Westminster Abbey?