Woodwork in London, UK

Heading off to London, UK in the fall. Any places, etc. I should stop in see? I know about the Gibbons in Hampton Ct and St. Pauls. But what about furniture collections in the museums? VA, British Museum?

Any thing else?

Thanks!

Reply to
MJ

might sound boring but could also be interesting

check with dept. of forestry or what ever it is called

to me it is interesting to learn about how different countries manage their forests

lot of history there and the forests played many roles

Reply to
Electric Comet

If you are interested in forests, listen to the podcast found here:

You'll learn how the forests manage *themselves*.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Tower of London. 400 year old portcullis that still works? Saint Paul's? Westminster Abbey?

Reply to
stvlcnc43